Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with another Design Team project for Talormadecards4u.com. This month, we were working the the Field Notes Kit and I made 4 mixed media cards using ephemera meant to make a journal. This journal has several bug collection type ephemera pieces in it and I used them as focal images on my cards. I hope you enjoy the video. Don't forget that Taylormadecards4u sponsors the Crafter's Castle Challenge blog. The winner of rhe challenge this month receives the kit that I used in the video this month.
And the pictures of the final cards. I was very pleased with how they turned out.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's Projects for more inspiration:
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
- Taylormadecards4u - Field Notes Kit [For 20% digital items only use code: loyalty]
- Fabriano Hot Press Watercolor Paper 140lb
- Distress Ink
- Vintage Photo
- Frayed Burlap
- Nuvo Expanding Mousse - Hammered Copper
- Nuvo Crackle Mousse - Ivory Coast
- Tonic Craft Kit 21 - Distress Detail
- Rose Corner Die
- Linked Circles Corner Die
- Tim Holtz Stencil - Bubble
- Dylusions - Quote Medley Stamp Set
- Gina K - Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set
- Honey Bee Stamps - Here for You Stamp Set
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Ranger Embossing Powders
- Nuvo Copper Blush Embossing Powder
- XFasten 1/2" and 1" Foam Tape
***I buy all of my supplies myself, with the exception of the passport kit which I was provided in exchange for doing this video. I am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. I do not guarantee they are the cheapest prices. I suggest you do your own research and shop around.***