Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with another Lavinia World Design Team Project and today, I'm starting on Christmas! I hope it's not too early for some of you, but I swear to myself every year that I am going to get an early start on my Christmas cards and every year I'm rushing last minute to get them done. So, look at me, actually starting before the last minute! YAY!
So, we will get right into the video today.
As always, I have some finished card pictures for you and below that will be the supply list with links to buy products that are available in the Lavinia World store.
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Words (LAV196)
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Eve (LAV020)
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Night (LAV082)
- Lavinia Stamps - Spirit of Christmas (LAV424)
- Lavinia Stamps - Fairy Merry Christmas (LAV130)
- Lavinia Stamps - Snowflakes (LAV206)
- Fairy Hugs Fairy-Scape -Starry Moonlight
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- My Favorite Things - Slanted Sentiment Strip Dies
- Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- DIY Shimmer Spray - Perfect Pearls & Water
- Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
- Stampin Up - Baroque Burgandy
- The Paper Studio - Gifts of Gold w/ Foil Paper Pad (from a couple years ago)
If you loved my video today, I would love if you would subscribe to my personal channel & follow me on social media!
***I buy all of my supplies myself, with the exception of the Lavinia Stamps which I was provided by Lavinia World for free or at a discount in exchange for doing this video. I am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. ***
Post a Comment