Hello Procraftinators! I'm so excited to be getting some
Christmas cards under my belt before the last minute? Anyone else? I
always say that I am going to get them done early and I never do! But
look at me, I have 2 done and it's only October! Haha! How are you doing
I have another video tutorial for you today. Just click the link below to check it out.
- Lawn Fawn - String of Lights Dies
- Spellbinders - Deck the Halls Dies - Dies R Us doesn't have this die in stock, but check out other great Spellbinders dies HERE You can also check out other great ornament dies HERE
- Distress Inks
- Mowed Lawn
- Peeled Paint
- Festive Berries
- Aged Mahogany
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb
- Craft Perfect - Mirror Card - Flourishing Green
- Red Cardstock from my scrap bin
- Scraps of a silver foil cardstock from my scrap bin
- DIY Shimmer Spray
- The Paper Studio - A Very Merry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Base
- Ranger - Glossy Accents
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
Thanks for stopping by!