Hey Procraftinators! I am so excited to announce that I am joining the Dies R Us design team! For my first project, I thought I would make a Snowman Twist Circle card using the Karen Burniston Dies. I have always admired her interactive dies. I also used the Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas Tree die to embellish the front of my card as well.
I prefer to make videos, over writing Blog post tutorials. So, below is my video tutorial for your enjoyment.
- Karen Burniston - Snowman Twist Circle Die Set (1012)
- Frantic Stamper - Merry Christmas Tree (FRA-DIE-10326)
- A2 card base made out of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb cardstock
- 65lb Red Cardstock for inner card sized at 4in x 9.5in
- Matting layer(s) for inside card: I cut mine into 2 separate pieces size at 4.5 x 3.75in. I used Snowman Patterned Paper from The Paper Studio Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
- Red Matte on card front: 5 1/4 x 4in
- Decorative Cardstock Matte on Front: 5 1/4 x 3in
- Various colors of cardstock scrap to cut your other pieces for snowman, etc
- Frosted Silver Cardstock from the Moonlight & Rose Paper Pad from Craft Perfect
- Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
- Foam Squares
Thanks for stopping by!