Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with another Lavinia World Design Team project. Today, I am sharing a one layer Christmas card scene using the heat emboss resist technique. An oldie, but a goodie in my book. Look how colorful and fun this card turned out!
As usual, I do have a video tutorial prepared for you below. Underneath it, will be the usual extra finished product photos and supply list.
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Eve (LAV020)
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Night (LAV082)
- Lavinia Stamps - Snowflakes (LAV206)
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamp - Holographic Cardstock
- Distress Ink
- Cracked Pistachio
- Lucky Clover
- Peacock Feathers
- Wilted Violet
- Blueprint Sketch
- Chipped Sapphire