Hello! Amanda here, back with another Christmas card. I hope that everyone that celebrates, had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. Today, I am sharing how to use the Lawn Fawn Fireplace Shadow Box Add On on an A2 Card. Plus, I used some other Lawn Fawn goodies to complement it. Those Add Ons from Lawn Fawn, don't always *have* to be used as intended and it's a great way to stretch your dies.
I have prepared a video tutorial for you today. I hope that you enjoy it. Below that, I will have more finished project pictures and a list of supplies for your convenience.
- Lawn Fawn - Shadow Box Card Fireplace Add On Dies
- Lawn Fawn - Merry Christmas Line Border
- Lawn Fawn - Trim the Tree Stamps
- Lawn Fawn - Trim the Tree Dies
- Distress Oxide
- Distress Ink - Fired Brick
- Hero Arts - Gold Embossing Powder
- Gina K - Amalgam Ink
- Sizzix - Tim Holz Alterations - Texture Fades - Bricked & Woodgrain Embossing Folder Set (Used Brick one)
- Red Combo - R59, R29, R24
- Green Combo - G28, YG67, YG03
- Brown on Tree Pot - E49, E29
- Brown on Tree Trunk - E39, E13
- Gold Combo - Y28, YR23, Y15, Y11
- A bunch of various colors of scrap cardstock for die cut shapes
- The Paper Studio - Antiquity - 8.5x11in Paper Pad
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
Thanks for stopping by!