Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with some more Lavinia Christmas Cards! I just can't get enough of these Christmas stamps from Lavinia. They are so fun to play with. Today, I decided to try a fun technique that I saw quite awhile ago on Amy Rysavy's channel, Prairie Paper and Ink. She did these fun, spooky moon backgrounds with spray inks a year or two ago for Halloween. She did her's in Halloween colors, but I thought they would be fun to do in more winter type colors to make them look mystical behind the fairy and Santa sled images that I would be using today.
I did end up making two cards. Just because I wanted to see which background turned out better when I did this technique. Then, when I had them both done, I really could choose which background I liked best. So, seeing how I don't have very many Christmas cards done yet, I decided to go ahead and make both into cards.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial for you today and the supply list and more finished pictures are below that.
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Night (LAV082)
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Eve (LAV020)
- Dylusions Inks Spray
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
- Ranger - Holographic Embossing Powder
- Paper Accents - Pearlized Paper - Onyx
- Fabriano - Artistico Extra White 140lbs 100% Cotton Watercolor Paper