Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with another Christmas Card for the Lavinia World Design Team. I'm thrilled with the way this one turned out and I hope you love it as much as I do! I was going for that Northern Lights / Galaxy type look and I think I achieved it fairly well. My husband and I took a trip to Alaska a little over a year ago and I REALLY wanted to see the Northern Lights. I'm REALLY not built for the cold weather though, so we went in August and unfortunately, that was just a bit too early to see them. I was completely bummed about that, but it was still an awesome trip regardless. I'd love to go back so I can see them, but I'm gonna have to suck it up when it comes to that cold weather, I guess. Haha!
Anyways, here is the card I made.
And what you really came here for....the video tutorial!
Here are a couple more pictures of the finished card and below that will be the supply list.
- Lavinia Stamps - Tree Scene (LAV219)
- Lavinia Stamps - Believe (LAV271)
- Lavinia Stamps - Christmas Night (LAV082)
- Lavinia Stamps - Snowflakes (LAV206)
- Distress Oxides
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Distress Ink - Black Soot
- Trinity Stamps - Scenic Border Dies
- Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
Post a Comment