Hey Procraftinators! I hope those that celebrate are having (or had, depending on when you are reading this) a Merry Christmas. Today, I am sharing an Animation Card, using the Motion Crafts dies and stamps by Uchi's Designs.
The picture doesn't really do it justice, because the stamp looks really funny if it isn't in motion. You have to see the video to get the real effect of this one. As usual, I do, in fact, have a video for you.
- Motion Craft by Uchi's Designs - Small Animation Envelope Dies
The one I have, didn't come with this skunk stamp, but it appears to be the exact same die set other than that.
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Motion Craft by Uchi Designs - Happy Birthday Stamp Set
- Unity Stamp Co. - Happy Birthday Balloon
- Unity Stamp Co - Aging Gorgeously Stamp Set
- Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
- Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers
- Patterned Papers from old paper pads
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
Thanks for stopping by!