Hey Procraftinators! I'm still working on Christmas cards. Anyone else? Today, I am sharing a card using the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Dies and some of the add ons.
I have a video tutorial to share with you today, below that, I will share more finished card pictures and a supply list.
- Lawn Fawn - Shutter Card Dies (Currently Out of Stock, shop Lawn Fawn Dies HERE)
- Lawn Fawn - Shutter Card Add On Dies (Currently Out of Stock, shop Lawn Fawn Dies HERE)
- Lawn Fawn - Shutter Card Snow Globe Add On Dies (Currently Out of Stock, shop Lawn Fawn Dies HERE)
- Lawn Fawn - Shutter Card Holiday Sayings Stamp Set (Currently Out of Stock, shop Lawn Fawn Dies HERE)
- Frantic Stamper - Merry Christmas Tree Die
- Personal Stamp Exchange - Silver Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Create and Inkspire - The North Pole Paper Pack
- Neenah Creative Collection Metallic Cardstock - White Gold
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment