Hey Procraftinators! I'm back with another card for the Dies R Us design team. I hope you are all having a great Friday so far. Today, I am showing off the Creative Expressions' Happy Birthday Edger die and I have paired it with the Scrapman Balloons die. The Happy Birthday Edger die is so large and intricate it can be a whole card front in and of itself. However, I thought it would be fun to add a little something else to it. There are really so many different ways to use this die, but I figured that coming out of the Christmas season where so many of us are feeling creatively drained, it would be nice to have a quick, simple card we can throw together for those birthdays that come right after Christmas, but still have a nice card to give.
I have prepared a quick video tutorial for you today. Below that, will be a few more finished product pictures as well as the supply list. I hope you enjoy!
- Creative Expressions - Happy Birthday Edger Die
- Scrapman - Balloons Die
- Dylusions Sprays (Link to ALL Dylusions sprays in Dies R Us Store)
- Distress Oxide Spray - Spiced Marmalade (Link to ALL Distress Oxide Sprays in Dies R Us Store)
- Nuvo Glitter Drop - Yellow Bird - Unfortunately, this color is not carried by Dies R Us, but check out the other great selection of Glitter Drops they have HERE
- Nuvo Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss
- Royal Langnickel Watercolor Paper
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment