Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am back with another Design Team Project for Lavinia World. I am sharing how to make a circular easel card and how to use gilding flakes to make a distressed looking edge on your cards.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial to share with you today and below that is the supply list and some more final card pictures for you to enjoy.
- Lavinia Stamps - Tree Branch (LAV506)
- Lavinia Stamps - Echo & Drew (LAV641)
- Lavinia Stamps - Star Group Miniature (LAV289) - https://bit.ly/2MSRMsh
- Lavinia Stamps - Keeping the Faith (LAV615) - https://bit.ly/2BtcRYn
- Carabelle Studio - The Sun stencil - https://bit.ly/3a5EXWw
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne - https://bit.ly/37UT5AP
- Distress Oxides
- Carved Pumpkin - https://bit.ly/2Yso4kK
- Wild Honey - http://bit.ly/3pX4cB2
- Squeezed Lemonade - https://bit.ly/2YpYixx
- Twisted Citron - https://bit.ly/3f7DL5P
- Peacock Feathers - https://bit.ly/33uC6VD
- Chipped Sapphire - https://bit.ly/2IlRdc7
- Nuvo - Gilding Flakes - Sunkissed Copper - http://bit.ly/3hPegcw Lavinia World also carries Cosmic Shimmer Flakes, which are very similiar, but have way more colors: http://bit.ly/3orxQhg
- Zig 2 Way Glue Pen - http://bit.ly/2LddeuP
- 1 x 6in Circle of Bristol Smooth
- 3 x 6in Circles of 110lb Cardstock
- Marvy Matchables - #12 Grey
- Momenta Dies - Lot # 0005887 - Has a Rainbow, Stars, Sun, Moon, etc No name for the set.
- Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
***I buy all of my supplies myself, with the exception of the Lavinia Stamps which I was provided by Lavinia World for free or at a discount in exchange for doing this video. I am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. ***
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Post a Comment