Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am back with another Design Team Project for Lavinia World. I am sharing how to make a circular easel card and how to use gilding flakes to make a distressed looking edge on your cards.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial to share with you today and below that is the supply list and some more final card pictures for you to enjoy.
- Lavinia Stamps - Tree Branch (LAV506)
- Lavinia Stamps - Echo & Drew (LAV641)
- Lavinia Stamps - Star Group Miniature (LAV289) - https://bit.ly/2MSRMsh
- Lavinia Stamps - Keeping the Faith (LAV615) - https://bit.ly/2BtcRYn
- Carabelle Studio - The Sun stencil - https://bit.ly/3a5EXWw
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne - https://bit.ly/37UT5AP
- Distress Oxides
- Nuvo - Gilding Flakes - Sunkissed Copper - http://bit.ly/3hPegcw Lavinia World also carries Cosmic Shimmer Flakes, which are very similiar, but have way more colors: http://bit.ly/3orxQhg
- Zig 2 Way Glue Pen - http://bit.ly/2LddeuP
- 1 x 6in Circle of Bristol Smooth
- 3 x 6in Circles of 110lb Cardstock
- Marvy Matchables - #12 Grey
- Momenta Dies - Lot # 0005887 - Has a Rainbow, Stars, Sun, Moon, etc No name for the set.
- Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder