Hello, Procraftinators! I'm back with another Dies R Us design team project and today, I am sharing a sympathy card. The card we all hate to have to send, but unfortunately, we all have to send them at some point in our cardmaking. I never keep any on hand, because, well, I really hate making them. So, I only make them when I need them. This way, I can usually make them to suite the person I am giving them to. This particular card, I don't know the recipient real well. She has dated my cousin for many years and married into the family 2yrs ago, but they have lived on the other side of the country most of that time. Her grandpa, unfortunately died of Covid recently. So, I just went with simple and elegant.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial prepared for you. I will have more pictures and a supply list below that.
- Scrapman - Frame Love
- Scrapman - Rosebud
- Spellbinders - Graceful Brackets
- Unfortunately, Dies R Us doesn't have this die set in stock, but check out the other great Spellbinders dies they do have HERE You can also check out the other great edger dies they have HERE
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Simon Says Stamp - Detail White Embossing Powder
- Gina K Designs - Vertical Greetings & Things
- Unity Stamps - Mourning Dove
- Craft Perfect - Specialty Card - Navy Toile
- Paper Accents - Pearlized Garnet
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for: