Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am back with my last post for the Dies R Us team. Today, I am sharing one of my favorite ways to color die cuts....ink blending! I'm also sharing a layered card design that adds interest and texture to your cards.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial prepared for you and below that will be a few more finished card pictures for your enjoyment, as well as the supply list.
- Scrapman Dies - Rosebud
- Scrapman Dies - Barberry
- Scrapman Dies - Collage Diamonds
- Spellbinders - Deck the Halls (only used the bow)
Not in stock, but find other great Spellbinders dies HERE
OR there is a similar bow die in this Frantic Stamper set HERE
- Spellbinders - Grand Ovals (used smallest one)
Retired set. Find other great Spellbinders dies HERE
OR try this nesting oval die set from Elizabeth Crafts HERE
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Craft Perfect - December Skies - 6x6 Paper Pad - Used Silver Silk
- The Personal Stamp Exchange - Silver Embossing Powder
- Nuvo - Aqua Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss
- Distress Ink
- Festive Berries
- Fired Brick
- Mowed Lawn
- Peeled Paint
- Vintage Photo
- Wilted Violet
- Unity Stamps - Aging Gorgeously
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
Thanks for stopping by!