Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am back with another design team project for Fairy Stamper. I am showing one way to use patterned paper for your background in a fairy card scene. I know I have seen some people say that they struggle making ink blended or mixed media backgrounds for their scenes. So, I wanted to show that you don't have to do those types of scenes to create an impactful card.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial to share with you today.
Here are a few more finished project pictures and below this, will be my supply list.
- Fairy Hugs - Aris (FHS-048)
- Fairy Hugs - Lantern Tree (FHS-083)
- Fairy Hugs - Fantasy Flowers (FHS-032)
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Sakura Stardust Glitter Pens
- Distress Ink
- Vintage Photo
- Black Soot
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Patterned paper from my stash cut to 4in x 5 1/4in
- Paper Accents - Pearlized Gold for matte cut to 1/8 in bigger than card panel
- Craft Foam
- 1/2in Scor Tape