Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am back with another Fairy Stamper design team project and I am sharing a Fairy Pendulum Card or otherwise known as a Swinging Card. Now, you may remember my Lavinia Stamps Interactive Swinging Element Card and this is similar, but has a different mechanism. So, be sure to watch the video.
As usual, I do have a video tutorial prepared for you today.
Here are some more finished card photos for your enjoyment!
- Fairy Hugs - Tiana (FHS-057)
- Fairy Hugs - Fairy Swing (FHS-055)
- Fairy Hugs - Dragon Fruit Branch (FHS-090)
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Dylusions Sprays
- Distress Oxide Sprays
- Sakura Stardust Glitter Gel Pens
- Fabriano Hot Press Watercolor Paper
- Distress Inks
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Wilted Violet
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Light Magenta A184
- Light Green A111
- Parakeet Green A185
If you loved my video today, I would love if you would subscribe to my personal channel & follow me on social media!
Post a Comment