Hey Procraftinators! Today, I am playing around with Shimmer Powers and Spray Inks...together to make a slimline fairy scene using Fairy Hugs stamps.
I have prepared an inky video for you today and have embedded it below for your conveniece. I'd also love it if you felt inclined to hop on over to youtube and leave me a comment. I love interacting with me crafty friends.
Here are a couple more finished card pictures for your enjoyment.
- Fairy Hugs - Aris (FHS-048)
- Fairy Hugs - Fantasy Flowers (FHS-032)
- Fairy Hugs - Wild Mushrooms (FHS-073)
- Distress Oxide
- Dylusions Sprays
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Distress Oxide Spray
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Twisted Citron
- Peacock Feathers
- Nuvo Shimmer Powders
- Sunray Crossette
- Atlantis Burst
- Falling Leaves
- Lilac Waterfall
- Blue Blitz
- Lindy's Magical Shakers
- Octoberfest Orange
- Grab a Guy Gold
- Yodeling Yellow
- Oom Pah Pah Pink
- Fabriano Artistico 140lb Cold Press Watercolor Paper cut to 8.5in x 3.5in
- Picket Fence Studios - Artsy Sun Stencil
- A Colorful Life Designs - Bubble Zone Stencill
- Brilliance - Moonlight White Archival Pigment Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder - Holographic
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Post a Comment