I'm back with another Kat Scrapiness Design Team project. Today, I am sharing a little offset die cut inlay.
I used the Kat Scrappiness 5x7 Woodgrain Framed Diamond Wire Die to cut some kraft, red and green cardstock. I used the kraft cardstock as a template to inlay the red and green cardstock and then I used the kraft cardstock as a top layer, but offset it. I embellished my card with the Christmas Wishes sentiment die and the colored some images from the Christmas Costume Add On Stamps with my Copics.
You can see the video on how this card was made below.
- Kat Scrappiness - 5x7 Woodgrain Framed Diamond Wire Die
- Kat Scrappiness - 5x7 Never-ending Rectangles
- Kat Scrappiness - Christmas Wishes
- Kat Scrappiness - Christmas Costume Add On Stamp
- Kat Scrappiness - Christmas Costume Add On Dies
- Kat Scrappiness - Holiday Bliss Sequin Mix
- Kat Scrappiness - Embellishment Organizer
- Kat Scrappiness - Embellishment Funnel Tray
- Gina K Designs - Amalgam Ink
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- G03, G17, G29
- Y11, Y15, YR23, Y28
- R27, R59, RV99
- Paper Accents - Classic Cherry 100lb Cardstock
- Paper Accents Grocer's Kraft 100lb Cardstock
- Paper Accent - Herb Garden 100lb Cardstock