I'm back with another Kat Scrappiness Design Team project and today, I have a cute gnome card for you.
I started by cutting the Kat Scrappiness Pop Out Die out of a piece of patterned paper from the Ugly Sweater Slimline Patterned Paper Pack and a piece of green cardstock from my stash that I had cut to slightly smaller than A2 size. Next, I glued them together. I colored a gnome image from the Christmas Gnomes Stamps and cut him out with the coordinating die set. My sentiment is from that same stamp set and I used the Boxed Sentiment Strips dies to cut that out. I sandwhiched my gnome between the front panel that I made out of the patterned paper and green cardstock that was glued together and another small green cardstock panel. I felt like because I colored my gnome red, that a red panel would not be appropriate, as he would just blend in. I did, however, after that, put that whole panel on a red matte and then put that on my card base. I attached my sentiment and then finished it off with a couple holographic stars that I picked out of the Glistening Tinsel sequin mix.
You can watch this card being made below.
- Kat Scrappiness - Christmas Gnomes Stamps
- Kat Scrappiness - Christmas Gnomes Dies
- Kat Scrappiness - Ugly Sweater Slimline Patterned Paper Pack
- Kat Scrappiness - Pop Out Die
- Kat Scrappiness - Boxed Sentiment Strips
- Kat Scrappiness - Glistening Tinsel Sequin Mix
- Kat Scrappiness - Embellishment Organizer
- Kat Scrappiness - Triangle Embellishment Tray
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Versine Clair - Nocturne
- Ranger Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss