Today, I am participating in a fun video hop that is themed around Hobbies and Pastimes. I made a fun block game card that was based on a popular video game. I bet you can guess which one! 😏 Be sure once you are done watching my video to click the link in my description box, below the video, to check out the next stop in the hop. Everyone has some great projects to share with you today.
As usual, I have some more finished card pictures for you to view.
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
- Distress Oxides - Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Festive Berries, Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron
- Black card base - Hobby Lobby Heavy Weight Cardstock
- White Card Front Panel & Inside Card Panel - Hobby Lobby Heavy Weight Cardstock
- My Favorite Things - Slanted Sentiment Strip Dies
- Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Words Birthday (for second sentiment on front of card & inside sentiment)
- Altenew - Building Block Stamp set
- Ranger - Glossy Accents
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black
***I buy all of my supplies myself, with the exception of the Lavinia Stamps which I was provided by Lavinia World for free or at a discount in exchange for doing this video. I am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. ***