As per usual, here are some more finished pictures of the final card. I made a fairly simple card, so that my husband would hopefully be able to explain it to you all well and if he didn't, you would all hopefully still be able to follow along and understand it well enough without instruction. LOL! I picked the For the Guys set from Unity Stamps, because it had an airplane in it and he's a big airplane buff.
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
- Unity Stamps - For the Guys Stamp Set
- A Colorful Life Designs - Diamond Fade Stencil (017112)
- Nuvo Expanding Mousse - Hammered Copper
- Fun Stampers Journey - Diamond Plate Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Standard Circles LG (2nd & 3rd from the largest)
- My Favorites Things - Slanted Sentiment Strip Dies
- Craft Perfect - Mirror Card - Copper Mine
- Copics - BG32, BG15, BG49
- Gina K Designs - Amalgam Ink
- VersaFine Clair - Nocturne
- Distress Inks
- Peacock Feathers
- Salty Ocean
***I buy all of my supplies myself and am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide (if I have time to provide them) are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. I do not guarantee they are the cheapest prices. I suggest you do your own research and shop around.***