I'm sharing my 3rd inspiration card for the Create and Inkspire Kit! I decided to do some Copic coloring on the Ivory Sheen Craft Perfect Cardstock included in the kit. This turned out so pretty! Or at least, I think so! You'll have to let me know what you think. The markers blended amazingly well, considering it's not Copic friendly cardstock per se. I did have to work it a little more with some of the colors, but not as much as I thought I would.
As always, I have some more finished card pictures for you. I just love how this card turned out. I kind of love geometric designs with florals and think maybe I should do it more often.
If you enjoyed my video/blog post today, I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me on social media.
Get your Create and Inkspire Kit HERE (Individual Items used from kit listed below)
- Wildflowers Stamp Set (included in Kit)
- Wildflowers Sentiment Stamp Set (Included in Kit)
- Ivory Sheen Pearlescent Cardstock by Tonic (Included in Kit)
- Mowhawk 110lb Bright White Smooth Cardstock (Included in Kit)
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Sunray Crossette (Included in Kit)
- A2 Piece of Craft Perfect Watercolor Paper (Included in Kit)
- Trinity Stamps Jewel Embellishments (Included in Kit)
- Gina K Amalgam Ink
- Red Flower Combo R59, R29, R24, R32
- Yellow Flower Combo - Y17, Y08, Y02
- Purple Flower Combo - E57, V17, V15
- Leaves & Stems YG67, YG17, YG03
- Craft Perfect Mirror Card - Satin - Black Velvet
- Honey Bee Stamps Double Stitched Diamonds Dies
- Nuvo Crackle Mousse - Ivory Coast
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
- A Colorful Life Designs - Diamond Fade
Post a Comment