Hey Procraftinators! I'm excited to be participating in Courtney Kreeber's 25 Days of Christmas Collabs. Today, is day 8 and we are using her November Card Kit from her very own company, Create and Inkspire.
If you know Courtney, she really enjoys making scene cards. I have been dabbling with this, but it's definitely not my strong suit. So, instead of doing a ton of masking to make a one layer scene card, I decided to make a tri-fold scene card instead with the help of my Scan N Cut. Now, things didn't go the way I had originally intended, but I think it still turned out fairly well. Technology and the world seemed to be working against me this week. Haha! I'm sure we have all had days like this, but in the end, it got done and I was fairly happy with how it turned out. I hope you are too.
Below is the video tutorial and don't forget to head on over to Courtney's video to see what she made with the same kit.
You can see Courtney's video HERE
Here are a few more finished card pictures and below will be a supply list.
- Create and Inkspire - North Pole Stamp Set from the November Card Kit
- Marvy Snow Pen (Included in November Kit)
- Distress Inks
- Tumbled Glass
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Salty Ocean
- Blueprint Sketch
- Snowman - C3, C1, B00, Colorless Blender
- Snowman Hat, Scarf & Red on Present & Red Stripe on North Pole - R59, R29, R24
- Mail Box - N5, N3, N1
- Trees - G29, YG67, YG03
- Green Stripe on Present - G28, YG67
- Door, Roof & Shutters on Santa's Workshop & Mail Box Post - E49, E29, E39
- Santa's Workshop - E57, E35, E33
- White Stripe on North Pole - C3, C1 & Colorless Blender
- Yellow in Windows on Santa's Workshop - YG00
- Nuvo Metallics - Satin Silver for the ball on top of North Pole
- Gina K - Amalgam Ink
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss
***I buy all of my supplies myself, with the exception of the Create and Inkspire kit which I was provided in exchange for creating videos for the Create and Inkspire website on a monthly basis. I am not affiliated with any company. The links I provide are not affiliate links. I do not make a commission when you buy using these links. They are merely for your convenience or clarification of which supplies I have used. I do not guarantee they are the cheapest prices. I suggest you do your own research and shop around.***